We sit down with Eileen Perdy to talk about Anxiety and Entrepreneurship.
Eileen is a therapist with training in cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR), therapeutic breathing and close to 25 years of practice. Her focus is on helping women with generalized anxiety or social anxiety overcome it and start living without those limitations.
Biggest takeaways you don’t want to miss:
- The role culture plays in the Anxiety Epidemic.
- How the next generation of adults will be the most stressed ever.
- Decision Paralyzes the problem with too many choices.
- How limiting your options can help you reduce anxiety.
- How much routine does our brain actually need?
- Confusing worrying with active problem-solving.
- How to get away from looping thoughts.
- The importance of self-compassion.
Links mentioned in the Podcast:
- Visit Eileen’s website at www.eileenpurdy.com